End of Life/Hospice
- Lifeproject.org - The LIFE project is working to help all Kansans live with dignity comfort and peace at the end of life. The project is the joint effort of a coalition of many organizations that are working together, and provides much needed information on this topic.
- Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Dying Well - Resources for those facing life-threatening illness, their families, and their professional caregivers.
- Hospice Association of America - national organization representing hospices, caregivers and volunteers who serve terminally ill patients and their families.
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association - The purpose of the HNPA is to exchange information, and study and promote hospice and palliative nursing research.
- "Nursing Webinar: Pain Management" -- 68-minute webinar, presented by the Rasmussen College Alumni Association, provides essential tips for patient pain management.